|Sunday, February 5th, 2006|
Unfortunately I managed to inadvertantely drink a bottle of cider too :)
|Saturday, February 4th, 2006|
Oh man, I'm almost forgetting the beers that I've had this past week!
Firstly there was a fruitful trip to Ikea which uncovered 4 new beers, the 3 of which I've had so far are:
32. Norrlands Guld
31. Spendrups Old Gold
Then on my trip to Glasgow I managed to drink one that I vowed not to:
and I'm not sure, but I might have had a San Miguel - maybe brindy can confirm this?!?!
Next up was a couple last night:
36. La Trappe (Blond Trappistenbier)
Then today I've managed:
38. Victoria Bitter (despite the name it's an Australian Lager)
39. Castle Lager (South African)
so I'm about on track I reckon - still, the supermarket shelves are starting to look all too familiar!
( complete listCollapse )
|Thursday, January 26th, 2006|
... Bitburger - I can't remember what number I'm on though so I'll add it into the full list later.
|Monday, January 23rd, 2006|
party helps magicpete in beer stakes ;)
So the party on Saturday definitely helped, pity I also drank 2 pints that didn't count towards the challenge
25. Pilsner Urquell
24. Singha Thai Lager
23. Sainsbury's Taste The Difference Cologne Style Lager
22. Sainsbury's Taste The Difference Vienna Style Amber Lager
20. Freedom Organic Lager - sucks a bit.
19. Kasteel Cru - Nice stuff!
Plus the one at the Thai Restaurant yesterday evening:
28. Chang Beer
I think it's about to start getting difficult!
( complete listCollapse ) Current Mood: relaxed
|Wednesday, January 18th, 2006|
Right, a bit of an update:
That beer I couldn't remember was called: Franziskaner
and new ones:
13. Kronenbourg Blanc
14. Meantime Organic LAger
15. Weihenstephan Weissbier
16. Kronenbourg Cru
17. Samuel Adams Boston Lager
18. Tripel Karmeliet
I'd better get drinking! Current Mood: pissed off
|Thursday, January 12th, 2006|
3 more for the tally
Well, I'm just about on track at the moment, but that's nothing to boast about given that it's only 12th Jan :)
10. Grolsch (Actually 8, but I forgot to post it - I was a bit hungover from Saturday's efforts when I had it).
11. ???? Weissbier - I've got a photo, but can't read the name! Have to dig the bottle out at home
12. Holsten Pils - I'm quickly running out of lagers to drink in the usual pubs... Still not touching Fosters though! Current Mood: happy
|Tuesday, January 10th, 2006|
9. Artois Bock - pretty nice, although scary name as I thought bock was some sort of torture device used in medieval Eastern Europe. I stand corrected: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bockbier
8. Budweiser - well I knew this was gonna suck.
Anyhow, I nearly picked up a non alcoholic one by accident - D'oh! I take it they're not accepted in the challenge? Current Mood: sleepy
|Monday, January 9th, 2006|
got a bit pissed on sunday. ended up depressed, hopefully this won't be a recurring theme on this challenge!
anyway ... i'm still ahead of target.
14. kroneberg blanc
11. peroni (premier)( Read more...Collapse )
|Sunday, January 8th, 2006|
Warming up now...
Last night I decided to try and catch up on the lager front, and managed to drink these beauties:
3. Tooheys New (nice & sweet)
4. Ostravar (Very Hoppy)
5. Bavaria (ok)
6. Kingfisher (not a fan)
7. Lowenbrau (okish!)
I'll be tracking my progress photographically at http://moblog.co.uk/blogs.php?show=5878
|Friday, January 6th, 2006|
... i am trying! but its not likley i will complete this challenge, ah well, its a good excuse to drink BEER!
3. kronenbourg blanc
7. stella artios
8. carlsberg export
10. kronnenbourg premier cru
ahh, i can see me nipping to the oneOone every night for one can of summat! ah well, its Govan, youre MEANT to be an alkie ;-) x Current Mood: cold
Ah, I'm way behind on 2! Wait, it's only 21:10 - Maybe I should nip out to the offy and pick up a few to get myself going!
1. Stella Artois
2. Kronenbourg Current Mood: amused
9. peroni (red label) (glasgow)
8. cusequena (glasgow)
7. san miguel (glasgow)
6. leffe (glasgow)
5. fosters (glasgow)
4. becks (glasgow)
3. budweiser (indianapolis, 3500miles)
2. bud light (indianapolis, 3500miles)
1. miller light (indianapolis, 3500miles)
that's approximately 1050miles per beer so far! =)